Yes, it’s an interesting meme! I saw this on Nick Barlow’s LiveJournal, but I think it’s good enough to post on my proper blog.
Go to Wikipedia (http://www.wikipedia.org/). Type in your birth date (but not year). List three events that happened on your birthday. List two important birthdays and one interesting death. Post this in your journal.
Birth date: March 20
- 44 BC – Julius Caesar‘s funeral.
- 1916 – Albert Einstein publishes his theory of relativity.
- 2003 – 2003 invasion of Iraq: In the early hours of the morning, the United States and three other countries begin military operations in Iraq.
- 1873 (O.S.) – Sergei Rachmaninoff, Russian composer and pianist (d. 1943)
- 1972 – Alexander Kapranos, English singer and guitarist (Franz Ferdinand (band))
- 1727 O.S. – Sir Isaac Newton, English physicist (b. 1642)
Update: I’ve never seen so many people doing a meme in such a short space of time. My brother was diverted by it as well for a bit. Whoever came up with this, well done — you’ve done the impossible: coming up with an interesting meme.